Saturday, January 31, 2009

Red Cross 2009 Designer's Show House - W. Palm Beach


Every year renowned designers design and decorate a home in the Greater Palm Beach area as a benefit for the American Red Cross. This year's home is the Providencia House on Flager Drive overlooking the intercoastal. It was built in 1936, and is named for the Spanish ship, Providencia that ran aground in 1878 in Palm Beach with 20,000 coconuts.



My friend Bernice and I pose in front of the beautiful Banyan tree.
I loved this sculpture.



A great place to curl up with a good book.


A perfect spot for a little princess.

The show runs from mid-January to mid-February. A wonderful treat.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like the Banyan tree! I saw your comment about Emily posing with the scarf - I'll have to ask her. Emily the person, not the dog. :) Would Emily like a dog scarf?