Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. What could be more fun than giving candy out to little kids. Somehow I always end up living in a place where there aren't many kids around. So, this year I'm going to Mom & Dad's because they get lots of trick or treaters. Here's what I'm going to wear. Hope I don't scare anyone.

Everything is different in Florida. Witches fly into palm trees. Splat!!!
Even the pumpkins are different .








I love how everyone decorates.






My kitchen table.






My favorite lava lamps.





There's definitely magic in the air on Halloween night ...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those Halloween lava lamps! Must be from coolstuffcheap.com!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! I like the one of you in your Halloween costume and tank top. I didn't get any trick or treaters either. I got candy just in case, and luckily I asked Nathan to pick it out, so we got his favorite - Three Musketeers. Hopefully he will eat it all.